Tuesday, March 25, 2014

CAS Happy Birthday

Woohoo, second post for me today!  Another quick CAS card that I made yesterday.  I absolutely love this stamp set from Papertrey Ink, The Sweet Life!  So pretty and so easy to use.  I have neglected a lot of my stamps for way too long.  This set is a 3 step stamping set and I love how this came out.  I have the die set for it too, and I'm not sure why I didn't use it lol!  Anyway, very quick, very clean and very simple but I think quite elegant.


The large scale sentiment is perfect for this too I think.  I love the Think Big Favorite line of stamps from Papertrey Ink.  Look at all that white space....... it makes me happy!

Anywho, thanks for looking and have a great day! :)

TTFN
Dawn

supplies:
marshmallow cardstock
archival black ink
ink: spring moss, ripe avocado, sweet blush, hibiscus, raspberry fizz all PTI
stamps:  think big favorites # 12, the sweet life both by PTI (papertrey ink)

1 comment: