Saturday, January 25, 2014

You Are Loved

Woohoo!!  I am back with another card.  One of my goals this year is to upload more of my cards and blog some more.  I think I am definitely off to a good start (for me, ha!)  Anyhoo, I am taking another online card class and this one is all about stenciling and creative ways to use them.  I love stencils and I love learning new and different ways to use them.  For my card today, I sponged ink through my brand new heart stencil by Tim Holtz that I had already die cut.  I used a couple different colors creating a bit of a gradient effect.  The sentiment is from the Thinking Of You stamp set that was in my February Card Kit by Simon Says Stamp. I kept this very clean and simple and just added a little washi tape, twine and some embossing along the bottom of the card.  I rounded the bottom corners just to soften it up a bit.


Well, that is it for me this morning.  I have been up since 3 am again, so I have other cards to share later on.  Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

Here is the link to the online card class:  http://www.onlinecardclasses.com/

TTFN

Dawn

supplies:
cardstock and ink by Papertrey Ink
stamp by Simon Says Stamp
stencil and embossing folder by Tim Holtz

No comments:

Post a Comment