Thursday, November 21, 2013

WT454 Emboss Resist

I was so happy to see today's ways to use it challenge on Splitcoaststampers.  I LOVE emboss resist and I love to use my gelato's to  do it!!  I stamped my fun background stamp in versamark and then sprinkled white ep on it and heat set it with my heat gun.  Then I scribbled some metallic mint gelato over the image and blended a bit with my finger.  Next I rubbed a baby wipe over the whole panel and watched it blend beautifully!!!  That is when the real magic happens!  It is wonderful to watch :)



If you haven't tried this technique, you should give it a go!!  Here is the link to the challenge on SCS:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/ways-use-f46/wt454-~-em-boss-resist-not-futile-%7B11-21-2013%7D-t581200.html

Thanks for looking!  Have a great day :)

TTFN
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment