Saturday, November 9, 2013

Moxie Fab Blog Hop

This is my very first blog hop and today I am playing along with the Moxie Fab blog hop to say a huge thank you to Cath!!  She has been a huge part of the paper crafting world for a long time and she will be missed so much by so many people!!  I made a thank you card for her to show my appreciation for all she has done.  I wish you well Cath in all your future endevours!!

You should have arrived here from http://nath-s-cards.blogspot.ca/2013/11/0347.html  N@Ali's blog and after here, you should head on over to Ginny's blog.

I can't wait to do some hopping today!!



 
Supplies:
paper:  lost & found record it by MME
butter mints by bazzill
rich cocoa memento luxe ink
clear embossing powder
maya road twine
button
 
Thanks for stopping by, sorry for the poor quality photo.  I was having technical issues!! 
 

16 comments:

  1. what a pretty card! I must say that I am loving that fabulous button and the twine. combing the natural with the elegant is one of my fave things to do! just wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an occasion to do your first blog hop! Such a pretty card- really love the twine bow! Thanks so much for joining in the blog hop! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn, you did NOT hold me up today, so not to worry about that! This is my first blog hop also :-) Your card is so very pretty with that polka dot strip in the middle and the button with the twine bow behind it. I always think that's such a pretty way to do that. Hope you're having fun with the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Dawn! I love your design and the pretty colours! Your button and twine bow embellishment looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn! Your card is so beautiful! And you did so well at the first epic blog hop! Thanks so much for being part of this! Cath will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. First blog hop? Wow, how fun! Your card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful CAS design! I see we are fellow Virginians and I may have met you at one of my shopping excursions with Teresa Kline at Scrapdoodles. We are long overdue for another visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've picked a mahoosive hop for your very first one, Dawn!! It's been three days and I'm almost done, but wow, has it ever been inspirational and I'm meeting lots of new friends along the way! I love your card!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Dawn! I love the buttony bow :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card - love the contrasting patterned papers and button bow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this beautiful card, Dawn! I absolutely *love* it and am so honored that you created it for little ol' me. Thank you, also, for the love and support you have shown me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such an incredibly good time there and I'm so glad I got to know you along the way. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It’s taking me a LONG time to visit everyone’s blogs and I’m sorry for that! Dawn, this card is so pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete