Monday, November 25, 2013

CAS Snowflakes

I had a little time before work this morning and was able to play along with this weeks CAS challenge on SCS (splitcoaststampers) which was to make a holiday card.  I have been focusing on my Christmas cards and actually yesterday, I sat and addressed all my envelopes.  I don't have all my cards made yet, but the envelopes are ready, lol!  I find that addressing the envelopes takes longer than writing the cards, so I figure I am ahead of the game so far.  I hope to have all my cards made by this weekend and sent out by the beginning of December.  That will be a first if it happens!!  A girl can dream right?

Anyway, I have been stuck on snowflakes lately, so this was easy as my snowflake punches were sitting on my desk.  I now want to mass produce this and make it my Christmas card for this year.  The only problem is what to do with the other 25 that I have made so far, lol!!! 

I punched 2 large snowflakes and 1 small snowflake out of spring moss cs and popped them up.  I added a little pearl to the center and stamped my sentiment in smokey shadow ink.  Rounded the 2 bottom corners and that was it!  Clean and simple!  I think I will be making this in lots of different colors.

Here is the link to today's challenge:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/clean-simple-cards-f239/cas248-get-ready-holidays-11-25-13-a-t581369.html


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great Monday!

TTFN
Dawn

snowflake punch by Marvy, Martha Stewart
cardstock: Papertrey Ink
sentiment: Papertrey Ink (Christmas Poinsettia)
ink: smokey shadow by PTI

No comments:

Post a Comment