Saturday, November 2, 2013

A Tweet Thank You

Hi there!  It is an absolutely beautiful fall day here in Virginia today.  My hubby and I went for a drive through the battlefields and took a little stroll on one of the trails.  Fall is my favorite season!!  I think I missed the peak of fall however as the colors were a little muted, but still lovely!

I have a little fall card to share with you today.  I used my October card kit from Simon Says Stamp which has some cute paper from Into The Woods by Lawn Fawn and a fun little stamp set called Giving Thanks.  I used some inka gold in copper to add some more color to the leaves.  I love how it looks.  I just put a dab on my craft mat and then spritzed it with water and colored the leaves!  Well, that's it for me today, I will be back soon with some more cards to share.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

 
Supplies:
marshmallow cs
into the woods paper by lawn fawn
giving thanks stamps by simon says stamp
potting soil archival ink
inka gold in copper
 
TTFN
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment