Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Just A Note

Ha, no cards for almost a month and then 2 in one day!!  Crazy, lol!!  I have another quick little card for you today.  I pulled out an older Stampin Up set today and some water color pencils.  I need to work on my water coloring skills, lol.  I just ordered some prismacolor pencils from amazon on Saturday and they are supposed to arrive today and I can't wait to play with them!!

Anyway, I stamped my flower in watering can archival ink and colored it in.  I added a light flick of Heidi Swapp's color shine in tinsel, a strip of pink cs, some twine and popped it up.  Using the same set I stamped the damask image using versamark ink and clear embossed it.

Well, I need to go and get ready to go to work.  Hopefully I will be back with something new tomorrow!!  Enjoy the rest of your day!



TTFN
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment